LEVEL 2 AWARD FOR PERSONAL LICENSE HOLDERS
Course Category: FOOD SAFETY
Course Name: Level 2 Award for Personal License Holders
Course Duration: One day programme
Designed For: Anyone responsible for the sale of alcohol to the public
Course Fee: £195
TRAINING FOR ANYONE APPLYING FOR A LICENCE TO SELL ALCOHOL TO THE PUBLIC
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to enable anyone responsible for the sale of alcohol to the public to become a Personal Licence Holder. The Licensing Act 2003 (England and Wales) stipulates that anyone who is responsible for the sale of alcohol to the public must have a Personal Licence.
This course covers everything a person responsible for selling alcohol needs to know about Personal Licences and the law surrounding them including:
- nature, purpose and period of validity of a Personal Licence
- application process and legal duties when applying for a Personal Licence
- legal duties of a Personal Licence Holder
- roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities
- law in relation to premises licences.
Duration: one day, 10am to 5pm
COURSE FEE £195 PER CANDIDATE
(DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS)