LEVEL 4 AWARD IN MANAGING FOOD SAFETY IN CATERING
Sector-specific Level 4 training in managing food safety in catering, retail or manufacturing
- HABC Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering
- HABC Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Retail
- HABC Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at managers, supervisors and senior hygiene personnel including:
- production managers
- owners or managers of food businesses
- supervisors with intermediate food hygiene knowledge
- hygiene auditors
- shift managers
This qualification is suitable for people wishing to deliver HABC food safety qualifications as part of their training provision. It is recommended that candidates complete Level 3 Award in Food Safety before undertaking this course.
The Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) Level 4 Awards in Food Safety have been designed as a five-day programme to provide an in-depth understanding of food safety with an emphasis on the importance of the effective management of systems and staff. Learning outcomes include the ability to:
- identify areas for legal compliance
- design an improvement plan
- deliver the Level 3 Award in Food Safety (with appropriate training skills).
There are three sector-specific courses tailored to the particular needs of the catering, food retail or food manufacturing sectors. This qualification meets the food industry’s requirement for a high-level practical qualification with external accreditation and is Ofqual regulated.
Duration: 5 days, 10am to 5pm
The qualification is assessed through a controlled assignment and test paper, both of which are to be completed under examination conditions.
COURSE FEE £595 PER CANDIDATE
(DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS)