LEVEL 3 AWARD IN RISK ASSESSMENT (RQF)
Training in risk assessment for managers and supervisors
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a responsibility to conduct risk assessments, including
- team leaders, supervisors, site managers and managers
- quality controllers
- health and safety specialists
- personnel contributing to the risk assessment process.
Candidates are expected to have the Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment before attending this course.
This course provides a thorough understanding of the main categories of accidents and ill-health, their socio-economic costs and the benefits of good health and safety management in the workplace. The course covers:
- how to conduct risk assessments
- organisation and implementation of a risk assessment programme
- identification of specific training needs for the activities being assessed
- legal requirements
- how to improve standards of health and safety within an organisation.
A properly implemented programme of risk assessments can assist in the prevention of injuries, fatalities, property damage incidents and other losses. This not only helps to prevent human loss and suffering, but also assists the effective management and finance of any business or organisation. Following the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, employers with five or more employees need to record the significant findings of the risk assessment.
The course is Ofqual regulated (Ofqual Qualification Reference: 500/1436/5).
Duration: The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 20 hours and of this 14 hours is recommended as guided learning (GL).
Assignment and self-evaluation
COURSE FEE £195 PER CANDIDATE
(DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS)