LEVEL 2 AWARD IN CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY
Training on how to deal with conflict in the work place
Who is this course for?
This course is appropriate for all employees in the public, private and voluntary sector whose work brings them into contact with other people, including colleagues, customers, members of the public, patients or clients.
This qualification provides candidates with a foundation in conflict resolution, with an emphasis on the importance of personal safety to enable them to protect themselves in the face of confrontational behaviour. Work-related violence is on the rise and employers have a duty of care to provide a safe place of work for their employees. This is not easy in environments where the potential for conflict and aggression is high. This course will help employees mitigate and deal with confrontational situations.
Learning outcomes include:
- understanding of the terminology used in conflict resolution
- knowledge of the laws that apply to businesses and their employees
- understanding of the concepts of a safe working environment and how the risk of conflict can be assessed
- ability to recognise potential confrontational situations and defuse conflicts before they escalate
- appreciation of the importance of personal safety.
The course is Ofqual regulated (Ofqual Qualification Reference: 100/6110/1).
Duration: one day, 10am to 5pm
COURSE FEE £65 PER CANDIDATE
(DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS)