GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) ONLINE COURSE
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) E-Learning Online Course
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. It strengthens existing legislation on how businesses store and process data.
Ensuring that your organisation is up to speed with the GDPR is essential, not only to protect your clients’ data, but also to protect your business from fines, penalties and reputational damage.
This GDPR e-learning Short Course is designed to help your organisation navigate the introduction of the GDPR. It covers all the essential information on how GDPR affects your business.
It is ideal for employees in busy workplaces who need to get up to speed quickly with the requirements of the GDPR.
- What the GDPR is, and how it affects how your business collects data
- The principles behind how you should process client data
- The rights of individuals over their data, including subject access requests and the right to be forgotten
- The GDPR requirements for your organisation
- What data and personal data is
- Data breaches and penalties
Yes – CPD Accredited Certificate