LEVEL 2 FOOD SAFETY Awareness E-Learning Online Course
Public confidence in terms of food safety is a major concern for any business in the food sector. With increasing public, media and legislative scrutiny, food businesses need to get it right first time, every time. Ensure your staff understand their role in maintaining food safety.
This course is designed to provide individuals who handle open food with essential knowledge and understanding of good food safety practice. The aim of the training course is to provide candidates with a knowledge of food hygiene and to enable them to apply this knowledge to essential practical skills to prevent food poisoning.
• Introduction to food safety
• Microbiological hazards
• Food poisoning and its control
• Contamination hazards and controls
• HACCP from delivery to service
• Personal hygiene
• Food premises and equipment
• Food pests and pest control
• Cleaning and disinfection
• Food safety enforcement
45mins to 1 Hour
Yes – CPD certification