Emergency First Aid At Work E-Learning Online Course
It is estimated that over 600,000 of us will suffer a non-fatal accident at work every year. The competent and timely administration of first aid can make a huge difference for both the injured employee and the business.
It is estimated that over 600,000 of us will suffer a non-fatal accident at work this year. Our emergency first aid e-learning course gives learners the opportunity to undertake online first-aid training.
• Understanding the role and responsibilities
of a first-aider
• Assessing an incident
• Managing an unresponsive casualty
• Recognising and assisting a choke casualty
• Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
• Managing a casualty – minor injury
45 Minutes to 1 Hour
Yes – CPD Accredited Certificate