LEVEL 2 AWARD IN PRINCIPLES OF RISK ASSESSMENT
Training in effective risk assessment
Who is this course for?
This course will be useful to anyone who spends time in a work environment. Although not all employees will be expected to undertake risk assessments themselves, they may be asked to contribute to the process and will be expected to act at all times to protect their own health and safety and that of others. It is recommended that candidates have Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace prior to attending this course.
This new qualification is designed to help improve workplace occupational health and safety by enabling learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment. It was created in response to industry requirements for all employees to be risk aware. The course will provide candidates with:
- ability to contribute to both the maintenance of a safe work environment and the process of formal risk assessment
- understanding of the legal requirements for risk assessment
- understanding of the principles of risk assessment including:
- hazards, risks and control measures
- the five steps of risk assessment
- the hierarchy of control
- risk assessment review and record keeping.
The course is Ofqual regulated (Ofqual Qualification Reference: 500/3518/6).
Duration: one day, 10am to 5pm
COURSE FEE £65 PER CANDIDATE
(DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR GROUP BOOKINGS)